Monday, March 10, 2008

Building an Art Trading Card

Our final project is to design and print 2 or 3 art cards to distribute to the whole class. I choose this painting to make into an Art Card. I found a marvelous tool for adjusting colors, but I can't rediscover it now. I thought it was in selections /color range but I am not getting the same control window I had before, hmmmm. Using PS I was able to fine tune the colors to my liking, add a frame and a title. Beware the text tool, it is tricky to use. Be sure to check the font size and the text color for settings that will be visible. If you are lucky enough to get a result to keep there is a small button near middle of the horizontal control bar above that commits the text and clears the text box. I wasted some time figuring this out. The return key acts to accept other kinds of changes but gives a new row when using the text tool.

No comments: